C# package throwing PurgeTempDestinations error

C# package throwing PurgeTempDestinations error

skills0
Any idea why the C# stomp package throws the following even though Apache explicitly says this should be an optional implementation and should not throw an error.

System.TypeLoadException: Method 'PurgeTempDestinations' in type 'Apache.NMS.Stomp.Connection' from assembly 'Apache.NMS.Stomp, Version=1.5.4.3215, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=82756feee3957618' does not have an implementation.

Getting this when attempting to create a connection.

Re: C# package throwing PurgeTempDestinations error

asheeshv
Hello,

I wanted to check, if you were able to resolve this issue. It looks like the Apache.NMS.Stomp v1.5.4 is only compatible with Apache.NMS v1.5.1, and the later releases seems to be incompatible.
Can anyone confirm?

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,
Asheesh

Re: C# package throwing PurgeTempDestinations error

skills0
Not sure what we ended up doing with that one, but haven't had the issue in a long time. We are running a custom compiled version of the STOMP library, based on 1.5.4 source. They don't seem to be doing much of a job of updating it. Right now compiling against Apache.NMS version 1.7.x and it's working fine.