Bunch of connections to the same ActiveMQ server

Bunch of connections to the same ActiveMQ server

czaban
This post was updated on .
Is there any optimization of the connections number based on singleton with URL connection string as a key or something similar mechanism to reduce number of tcp connection to the same ActiveMQ server? What will be the best approach to make it? I am working with C# AMQ client lib.

Re: Bunch of connections to the same ActiveMQ server

Tim Bain
Is connection pooling what you're looking for?

Tim