Broker won't update topic producer failover URLs by updateClusterClients="true"

Broker won't update topic producer failover URLs by updateClusterClients="true"

liny
Hi,

I have a topic producer, broker A, and broker B with network connection (duplex="true") to broker A.
Below is broker configuration:
<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616" updateClusterClients="true" updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"/>

Below is my topic producer failover URL:
failover:(tcp://taxsrv01.taiwan.ti.com:61616)?randomize=false&amp;updateURIsSupported=true

My questions are:
1. When topic producer is sending messages to broker A, I shutdown broker A, producer won't change to send message to broker B. What I missed?
2. When broker A got messages, broker A won't send copies to broker B. Ex: 8 messages sent to broker A, broker B won't get same 8 messages. What I missed?

Thanks for any advices!