Broker die when sending large messages

flyingleaf
Hello,

This is rookie and hope to get some kind help here.

When send certain amount of large messages the broker will die (an independent sever) -- totally die, nothing can be done except restart. The consumer is slower than the producer at the start-up stage and I can see the messages (persistent and KahaDB used) are accumulated in the queue. However the problem occurs even when the producer flow control is enabled. Though knowing the problem is related to the slow consumer, I still wonder what happens inside the broker when it dies.

Thanks a lot.