Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

Luc Hebert
Hi there,
I'm doing some research relating to the following topic located here:
https://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-see-what-destinations-are-used

However most links on this page are broken.  Any alternate URLs for these
sections available?

Thank you!

*---*

*Luc Hebert*
Software Developer - Web Team Lead | Symboticware Incorporated

*Phone: (800) 519-5496 ext. 118*

Website: www.symboticware.com

Re: Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

jbertram
It looks like the directory got moved during the migration to the new site
and those links didn't get updated. Take out the "/5.8.0" out of the
failing URLs and should fix it until the site is updated.

Sorry for the trouble!

Justin

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:32 PM Luc Hebert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm doing some research relating to the following topic located here:
> https://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-see-what-destinations-are-used
>
> However most links on this page are broken.  Any alternate URLs for these
> sections available?
>
> Thank you!
>
> *---*
>
> *Luc Hebert*
> Software Developer - Web Team Lead | Symboticware Incorporated
>
> *Phone: (800) 519-5496 ext. 118*
>
> Website: www.symboticware.com

Re: Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

Tim Bain
I've updated the links; I'm not sure exactly how quickly the updates
propagate out to the live site, but hopefully they'll be there within a day.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Tim

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:01 PM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It looks like the directory got moved during the migration to the new site
> and those links didn't get updated. Take out the "/5.8.0" out of the
> failing URLs and should fix it until the site is updated.
>
> Sorry for the trouble!
>

> Justin
>
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:32 PM Luc Hebert <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> > I'm doing some research relating to the following topic located here:
> > https://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-see-what-destinations-are-used
> >
> > However most links on this page are broken.  Any alternate URLs for these
> > sections available?
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > *---*
> >
> > *Luc Hebert*
> > Software Developer - Web Team Lead | Symboticware Incorporated
> >
> > *Phone: (800) 519-5496 ext. 118*
> >
> > Website: www.symboticware.com

Re: Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

Robbie Gemmell
Your wiki updates wont actually make it to the website, as the wiki
isnt used for the site anymore.

The website source and generated content are now maintained in a git
repository at https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-website.git
, and mirror https://github.com/apache/activemq-website which can be
used to raise PRs. Updates to the generated 'content' dir are synced
to the live site immediately once pushed.

I've updated the links to remove the 5.8.0 and fix their anchors in
https://github.com/apache/activemq-website/commit/f86836048b9eb662c5607b52ca3afc9249bce106

Robbie

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 07:19, Tim Bain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've updated the links; I'm not sure exactly how quickly the updates
> propagate out to the live site, but hopefully they'll be there within a day.
>
> Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
>
> Tim
>
> On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:01 PM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It looks like the directory got moved during the migration to the new site
> > and those links didn't get updated. Take out the "/5.8.0" out of the
> > failing URLs and should fix it until the site is updated.
> >
> > Sorry for the trouble!
> >

> > Justin
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 1:32 PM Luc Hebert <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi there,
> > > I'm doing some research relating to the following topic located here:
> > > https://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-see-what-destinations-are-used
> > >
> > > However most links on this page are broken.  Any alternate URLs for these
> > > sections available?
> > >
> > > Thank you!
> > >
> > > *---*
> > >
> > > *Luc Hebert*
> > > Software Developer - Web Team Lead | Symboticware Incorporated
> > >
> > > *Phone: (800) 519-5496 ext. 118*
> > >
> > > Website: www.symboticware.com

Re: Broken links relating to Destination docs in Java

Tim Bain
Thanks for the info about the new process for edits, and for making this
one.

Tim