Quantcast

Bridge Queue to Topic

Locuester
I previously worked with TIBCO EMS and there was a concept of bridges, to make all messages hitting a queue be forwarded to a topic (with or without a message selector).

Does this concept exist in ActiveMQ?

Re: Bridge Queue to Topic

atooni
Hi there,

you might want to look at Virtual destinations, especially composite
queues.
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html

Best regards
Andreas

On Sep 1, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Locuester wrote:

> I previously worked with TIBCO EMS and there was a concept of
> bridges, to
> make all messages hitting a queue be forwarded to a topic (with or
> without a
> message selector).
>
> Does this concept exist in ActiveMQ?

Re: Bridge Queue to Topic