Board report for January 2018

Bruce Snyder
Happy New Year!

It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
moments to contribute to this month's report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340

This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report for January 2018

Bruce Snyder
Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
report and I really need some help compiling it.

Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a sentence
or two.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340

Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Happy New Year!
>
> It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
> the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
> items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
> moments to contribute to this month's report:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>
> This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report for January 2018

MichaelAndrePearce
Hi Bruce I can’t seem to edit the wiki.

Anyhow I think should mention Clebert’s web conference of a broker walk through that’s happening tonight.

Also should mention the web console for artemis has had good adoption with contributors beyond that of the originals joining in.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Jan 2018, at 13:34, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
> report and I really need some help compiling it.
>
> Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
> augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a sentence
> or two.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>
> Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Bruce
>
>> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Happy New Year!
>>
>> It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
>> the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
>> items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
>> moments to contribute to this month's report:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>>
>> This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> --
>> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
>> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>>
>> ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
>> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
>>

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Board report for January 2018

MichaelAndrePearce
One other I’m not personally fussed.

But I noted that in last report it was omitted that I was added as a committer. Not sure if formally it was meant to have been reported or noted, and if any correction needs to be made in this one

Sent from my iPhone

> On 9 Jan 2018, at 16:55, Michael André Pearce <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bruce I can’t seem to edit the wiki.
>
> Anyhow I think should mention Clebert’s web conference of a broker walk through that’s happening tonight.
>
> Also should mention the web console for artemis has had good adoption with contributors beyond that of the originals joining in.
>
> Cheers
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 9 Jan 2018, at 13:34, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
>> report and I really need some help compiling it.
>>
>> Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
>> augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a sentence
>> or two.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>>
>> Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>>> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy New Year!
>>>
>>> It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity within
>>> the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a few
>>> items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
>>> moments to contribute to this month's report:
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75956340
>>>
>>> This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.
>>>
>>> Bruce
>>>
>>> --
>>> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
>>> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>>>
>>> ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
>>> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
>>>

>> --
>> perl -e 'print
>> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
>>
>> ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
>> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report for January 2018

Bruce Snyder
Hi Mike,

Hmm, I'm not sure why you would not be able to edit the wiki page. I did
not restrict it in any way.

Anyhow, thank you very much for the contributions. I will add these to the
report.

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Michael André Pearce <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Bruce I can’t seem to edit the wiki.
>
> Anyhow I think should mention Clebert’s web conference of a broker walk
> through that’s happening tonight.
>
> Also should mention the web console for artemis has had good adoption with
> contributors beyond that of the originals joining in.
>
> Cheers
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 9 Jan 2018, at 13:34, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
> > report and I really need some help compiling it.
> >
> > Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
> > augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a sentence
> > or two.
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.
> action?pageId=75956340
> >
> > Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> >> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Happy New Year!
> >>
> >> It's always helpful to the board to understand the actual activity
> within
> >> the project beyond just releases and boilerplate muck. I have added a
> few
> >> items regarding activity to get the report started. Please take a few
> >> moments to contribute to this month's report:
> >>
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.
> action?pageId=75956340
> >>
> >> This report must be submitted by 10 Jan 2018.
> >>
> >> Bruce
> >>
> >> --
> >> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
> >> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >>
> >> ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> >> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> >> Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> >>

> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report for January 2018

jbertram
I added a bullet point for the Artemis 2.4.0 release.

Justin

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure why you would not be able to edit the wiki page. I did
> not restrict it in any way.
>
> Anyhow, thank you very much for the contributions. I will add these to the
> report.
>
> Bruce
>
> On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:55 AM, Michael André Pearce <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Bruce I can’t seem to edit the wiki.
> >
> > Anyhow I think should mention Clebert’s web conference of a broker walk
> > through that’s happening tonight.
> >
> > Also should mention the web console for artemis has had good adoption
> with
> > contributors beyond that of the originals joining in.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Mike
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On 9 Jan 2018, at 13:34, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
> > > report and I really need some help compiling it.
> > >
> > > Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
> > > augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a
> sentence
> > > or two.
> > >
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.
> > action?pageId=75956340
> > >
> > > Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help!
> > >
> > > Bruce

> > within
> > few

> > action?pageId=75956340

> > > --
> > > perl -e 'print
> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> );'
> > >
> > > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> >

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Board report for January 2018

Bruce Snyder
Sorry about this, Mike. I have added it to the current report.

Bruce

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Michael André Pearce <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> One other I’m not personally fussed.
>
> But I noted that in last report it was omitted that I was added as a
> committer. Not sure if formally it was meant to have been reported or
> noted, and if any correction needs to be made in this one
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 9 Jan 2018, at 16:55, Michael André Pearce <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bruce I can’t seem to edit the wiki.
> >
> > Anyhow I think should mention Clebert’s web conference of a broker walk
> through that’s happening tonight.
> >
> > Also should mention the web console for artemis has had good adoption
> with contributors beyond that of the originals joining in.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Mike
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On 9 Jan 2018, at 13:34, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just one more reminder, there has been zero contributions to the board
> >> report and I really need some help compiling it.
> >>
> >> Please take just a few minutes to glance over what I have so far and
> >> augment it with some additional information, even if it's just a
> sentence
> >> or two.
> >>
> >> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.
> action?pageId=75956340
> >>
> >> Time is of the essence as this report needs to be submitted tomorrow.
> >>
> >> Thanks for your help!
> >>
> >> Bruce

> within
> few