Board report contributions needed

Bruce Snyder
It is time to submit a report to the ASF board for April. Please take 5
minutes to contribute some of the project activity to the report at the
wiki page below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=109455461

This report must be submitted by April 9th.

Thank you for taking the time to contribute!

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report contributions needed

Bruce Snyder
The due date for the board report is fast approaching and is only two days
away. Please contribute the recent project activity to the board report
soon!

Thank you,

Bruce

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:19 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is time to submit a report to the ASF board for April. Please take 5
> minutes to contribute some of the project activity to the report at the
> wiki page below:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=109455461
>
> This report must be submitted by April 9th.
>
> Thank you for taking the time to contribute!
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report contributions needed

clebertsuconic
The website update of course Apache activemq artemis release.

Justin and Michael as part of PMC.  Was it this quarter or last quarter?

There are a few activemq classic releases as well.

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 6:39 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The due date for the board report is fast approaching and is only two days
> away. Please contribute the recent project activity to the board report
> soon!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Bruce
>
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 9:19 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > It is time to submit a report to the ASF board for April. Please take 5
> > minutes to contribute some of the project activity to the report at the
> > wiki page below:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=109455461
> >
> > This report must be submitted by April 9th.
> >
> > Thank you for taking the time to contribute!
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> >

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Board report contributions needed

Bruce Snyder
Thank you, Clebert. I have the PMC additions and I have added the website
rollout.

Anything else before I submit this very scant report later today?

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board report contributions needed

jbertram
The 2.7.0 release of Artemis was fairly significant. It included a large
number of bug fixes plus these notable new features/improvements (among
others):
  - Support for advanced destination options like
consumersBeforeDispatchStarts & timeBeforeDispatchStarts
  - Support for configurable delays before deleting addresses and queues
  - Support logging HTTP access
  - Reload logging configuration at runtime
  - Support direct deliver for InVMAcceptors
  - Support user and role manipulation for PropertiesLoginModule via
management interfaces
  - Implement Docker images
  - Adding Audit Log
  - Support for consumer priority
  - Support FQQN for producers
  - Support connection pooling in LDAPLoginModule
  - Support configuring a default consumer window size via Address Settings
  - Add broker plugin methods to handle errors during "send"/"route"
operations (useful for plugins that might implement OpenTracing)
  - Add trace logging for JDBC
  - Support masked passwords in management.xml
  - Support JMSXGroupSeq -1 to close/reset Groups

Justin

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 9:16 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Clebert. I have the PMC additions and I have added the website
> rollout.
>
> Anything else before I submit this very scant report later today?
>
> Bruce
>
> On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 5:09 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > The website update of course Apache activemq artemis release.
> >

> > Justin and Michael as part of PMC.  Was it this quarter or last quarter?
> >

> > There are a few activemq classic releases as well.
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 6:39 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The due date for the board report is fast approaching and is only two
> > days
> > > away. Please contribute the recent project activity to the board report
> > > soon!
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > > Bruce

> take 5
> the
> > > >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=109455461

> > );'

> > > --
> > > perl -e 'print
> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> );'
> > >
> > > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> > >
> > --
> > Clebert Suconic
> >

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Board report contributions needed

Robbie Gemmell
I updated the wiki page to detail some more releases, note the recent
security fix, add some observed activity, and remove some stale
details from the previous period. Now seeing Justins list below, it
could be used to far better flesh things out.

Robbie

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 15:43, Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The 2.7.0 release of Artemis was fairly significant. It included a large
> number of bug fixes plus these notable new features/improvements (among
> others):
>   - Support for advanced destination options like
> consumersBeforeDispatchStarts & timeBeforeDispatchStarts
>   - Support for configurable delays before deleting addresses and queues
>   - Support logging HTTP access
>   - Reload logging configuration at runtime
>   - Support direct deliver for InVMAcceptors
>   - Support user and role manipulation for PropertiesLoginModule via
> management interfaces
>   - Implement Docker images
>   - Adding Audit Log
>   - Support for consumer priority
>   - Support FQQN for producers
>   - Support connection pooling in LDAPLoginModule
>   - Support configuring a default consumer window size via Address Settings
>   - Add broker plugin methods to handle errors during "send"/"route"
> operations (useful for plugins that might implement OpenTracing)
>   - Add trace logging for JDBC
>   - Support masked passwords in management.xml
>   - Support JMSXGroupSeq -1 to close/reset Groups
>

> Justin
>
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 9:16 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, Clebert. I have the PMC additions and I have added the website
> > rollout.
> >
> > Anything else before I submit this very scant report later today?
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 5:09 PM Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The website update of course Apache activemq artemis release.
> > >

> > > Justin and Michael as part of PMC.  Was it this quarter or last quarter?
> > >

> > > There are a few activemq classic releases as well.

> > > days

> > take 5
> > the
> > > > >

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=109455461