Board Report for October

Bruce Snyder
It's time again to deliver a report to the board for October.

Please take five minutes to report on project activity using the wiki page
below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572

This report is due on 9 Oct, so I will be submitting it by 8 Oct.

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board Report for October

Bruce Snyder
This is my last call for contributions to the board report. Currently there
have been zero contributions, so I would really appreciate folks providing
their additions to the report today as it will be submitted tomorrow.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572

All it takes is five minutes.

Bruce

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:30 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's time again to deliver a report to the board for October.
>
> Please take five minutes to report on project activity using the wiki page
> below:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
>
> This report is due on 9 Oct, so I will be submitting it by 8 Oct.
>
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board Report for October

Krzysztof
Hi,

I cannot edit the report via confluence so here are the news from ActiveMQ
NMS:
- major work has been done regarding the initial release of NMS AMQP

- .NET Standard 2.0 support
- Failover implementation

- Transactions support

- Support for message selectors and noLocal filter
- Testing toolkit for integration tests
- Continuous Integration (travis and appveyor) enabled

- Bug fixes

- Updated docs

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is my last call for contributions to the board report. Currently there
> have been zero contributions, so I would really appreciate folks providing
> their additions to the report today as it will be submitted tomorrow.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
>
> All it takes is five minutes.
>
> Bruce
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:30 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > It's time again to deliver a report to the board for October.
> >
> > Please take five minutes to report on project activity using the wiki
> page
> > below:
> >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
> >
> > This report is due on 9 Oct, so I will be submitting it by 8 Oct.
> >
> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> >

> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

Re: Board Report for October

Robbie Gemmell
I wrote up a rough draft report based on some of the release details
and votes, including the info below from Krzysztof:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572

Robbie

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 22:49, Krzysztof <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I cannot edit the report via confluence so here are the news from ActiveMQ
> NMS:
> - major work has been done regarding the initial release of NMS AMQP
>
> - .NET Standard 2.0 support
> - Failover implementation
>
> - Transactions support
>
> - Support for message selectors and noLocal filter
> - Testing toolkit for integration tests
> - Continuous Integration (travis and appveyor) enabled
>
> - Bug fixes
>
> - Updated docs
>

> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > This is my last call for contributions to the board report. Currently there
> > have been zero contributions, so I would really appreciate folks providing
> > their additions to the report today as it will be submitted tomorrow.
> >
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
> >
> > All it takes is five minutes.
> >
> > Bruce
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:30 AM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > It's time again to deliver a report to the board for October.
> > >
> > > Please take five minutes to report on project activity using the wiki
> > page
> > > below:
> > >

> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
> > >
> > > This report is due on 9 Oct, so I will be submitting it by 8 Oct.
> > >
> > > --
> > > perl -e 'print
> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> > >
> > > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder
> > >

> > --
> > perl -e 'print
> > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'
> >
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board Report for October

clebertsuconic
We have activemq. Artemis 2.10 and 2.10.1 released.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 7:27 AM Robbie Gemmell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I wrote up a rough draft report based on some of the release details
> and votes, including the info below from Krzysztof:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
>
> Robbie
>
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 22:49, Krzysztof <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I cannot edit the report via confluence so here are the news from
> ActiveMQ
> > NMS:
> > - major work has been done regarding the initial release of NMS AMQP
> >
> > - .NET Standard 2.0 support
> > - Failover implementation
> >
> > - Transactions support
> >
> > - Support for message selectors and noLocal filter
> > - Testing toolkit for integration tests
> > - Continuous Integration (travis and appveyor) enabled
> >
> > - Bug fixes
> >
> > - Updated docs
> >

> > On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:02 PM Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > This is my last call for contributions to the board report. Currently
> there
> > > have been zero contributions, so I would really appreciate folks
> providing
> > > their additions to the report today as it will be submitted tomorrow.
> > >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572
> > >
> > > All it takes is five minutes.
> > >
> > > Bruce

> > > page
> > > >

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=130028572

> );'

> > > --
> > > perl -e 'print
> > > unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
> );'
> > >
> > > ActiveMQ in Action: http://bit.ly/2je6cQ
> > > Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
> > > Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Board Report for October

Robbie Gemmell
Bruce, I saw you added a couple of release entries that looked to be
out of place, since they werent from this quarter and had already been
reported back in April as expected? I've removed them.

Robbie