Best forum/place for Artemis user discussion

Best forum/place for Artemis user discussion

wazburrows
Hi, I'm new to Artemis and am not sure where the best place is for Artemis
user discussion like configuration etc.  I see posts to this user group but
not a lot of traffic, or responses to questions.  Is there another place on
the web for Artemis users?

Re: Best forum/place for Artemis user discussion

jbertram
Here and Stack Overflow are the best places I'm aware of.

Justin

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 2:56 PM wazburrows <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I'm new to Artemis and am not sure where the best place is for Artemis
> user discussion like configuration etc.  I see posts to this user group but
> not a lot of traffic, or responses to questions.  Is there another place on
> the web for Artemis users?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: Best forum/place for Artemis user discussion

wazburrows
Thanks, then I'll try posting my question to stackoverflow as well.