Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it.

Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it.

atgroxx
I have only created the Topic customerdata.

My application has durable subscription to topic customerdata.

But other two topics are getting created automatically when my application starts.

In this image you can see that ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection and ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.customerdata have 1958 messages.

But I have not pushed this message to this Advisory topic and connection.

Could anyone let me know what are these topics and why they are getting auto created and from where they are getting the messages even though I am not pushing any.

Re: Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it.

Andreas Gies
Hello,

within your broker you have the advisory support enabled which causes
the additional
topics to be created. You can find out more on Advisory messages here :

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

You can disable advisory support within the xml config or
programmatically by setting
the advisorySupport attribute of the broker to false.

Best regards
Andreas

On 01/10/14 13:54, atgroxx wrote:

> I have only created the Topic customerdata.
>
> My application has durable subscription to topic customerdata.
>
> But other two topics are getting created automatically when my application
> starts.
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686036/Amq.png>
>
> In this image you can see that ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection and
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.customerdata have 1958 messages.
>
> But I have not pushed this message to this Advisory topic and connection.
>
> Could anyone let me know what are these topics and why they are getting auto
> created and from where they are getting the messages even though I am not
> pushing any.

    Andreas Gies

WoQ -- Way of Quality GmbH

Geschäftsführer & CTO

/eMail:/[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

/Tel:/ +49 151 23470823

/Fax:/ +49 1805 006534 2114

/Twitter:/ andreasgies /Skype:/ giessonic

/LinkedIn:/ <http://de.linkedin.com/pub/andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/>
(http://de.linkedin.com/pub/andreas-gies/0/594/aa5/)

/Xing:/ <http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Gies>
(http://www.xing.com/profile/Andreas_Gies)

/Blog:/ <http://www.wayofquality.de/index.php/en/blog>
(http://www.wayofquality.de/index.php/en/blog)

/Github:/ <https://github.com/atooni> (https://github.com/atooni)

/Amtsgericht Landshut:/HRB 8352//

//

/Ust.-Id.:/ DE274771254

      Haftungsausschluss

Diese Email kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen enthalten und ist ausschließlich für den/die benannten
Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfänger sein
oder diese Email irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist es Ihnen nicht gestattet
diese Mail oder einen Teil davon ohne unsere Erlaubnis zu verbreiten, zu
kopieren, unbefugt weiterzuleiten oder zu behalten. Informieren Sie
bitte sofort den Absender telefonisch oder per Email und löschen Sie
diese Email und alle Kopien aus Ihrem System. Wir haften nicht für die
Unversehrtheit von Emails, nachdem sie unseren Einflussbereich verlassen
haben.

      Disclaimer

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and
must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part
of it without our authority. Please contact the sender by call or reply
email immediately and destroy all copies and the original message. We
are not responsible for the integrity of emails after they have left our
sphere of control.

//

Re: Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it.

ceposta
These are advisory topics:

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

The web console/stats around topics are the # "enqueued" but these are not
persistent topics, ie, they don't store them around unless you have a
subscriber (the subscription is where the messages actually reside)

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:54 AM, atgroxx <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have only created the Topic customerdata.
>
> My application has durable subscription to topic customerdata.
>
> But other two topics are getting created automatically when my application
> starts.
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686036/Amq.png>
>
> In this image you can see that ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection and
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.customerdata have 1958 messages.
>
> But I have not pushed this message to this Advisory topic and connection.
>
> Could anyone let me know what are these topics and why they are getting
> auto
> created and from where they are getting the messages even though I am not
> pushing any.

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
http://fabric8.io
twitter: @christianposta

Re: Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it.

atgroxx
Thanks all for clarifying this.

-Regards,
Atgroxx

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Andreas Gies [via ActiveMQ] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

within your broker you have the advisory support enabled which causes
the additional
topics to be created. You can find out more on Advisory messages here :

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

You can disable advisory support within the xml config or
programmatically by setting
the advisorySupport attribute of the broker to false.

Best regards
Andreas

On 01/10/14 13:54, atgroxx wrote:

> I have only created the Topic customerdata.
>
> My application has durable subscription to topic customerdata.
>
> But other two topics are getting created automatically when my application
> starts.
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4686036/Amq.png>
>
> In this image you can see that ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection and
> ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Topic.customerdata have 1958 messages.
>
> But I have not pushed this message to this Advisory topic and connection.
>
> Could anyone let me know what are these topics and why they are getting auto
> created and from where they are getting the messages even though I am not
> pushing any.

    Andreas Gies

WoQ -- Way of Quality GmbH

Geschäftsführer & CTO

/eMail:/[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

/Tel:/ <a href="tel:%2B49%20151%2023470823" value="+4915123470823" target="_blank">+49 151 23470823

/Fax:/ <a href="tel:%2B49%201805%20006534%202114" value="+4918050065342114" target="_blank">+49 1805 006534 2114

[...]

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Auto-creation-of-Advisory-topic-and-message-being-post-to-it-tp4686036p4686060.html
To unsubscribe from Auto creation of Advisory topic and message being post to it., click here.
NAML