Artemis mqtt client interceptor: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Artemis mqtt client interceptor: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

aragoubi
This post was updated on .
I want to intercept message send by a mqtt client to artemis broker.
I am following the example "interceptor-client-mqtt".
My problem is that I am always getting an error "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: SimpleMQTTInterceptor".
My question is where should I put the interceptor class so that the broker could find it?
Should I put only the class of the interceptor, or should I put a jar file?

Re: Artemis mqtt client interceptor: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Justin Bertram
You should be able to drop the interceptor (and any other classes it needs
which aren't already accessible) into the "lib" directory.  This will let
the broker's classloader see the interceptor.

Justin