Quantcast

Artemis commands in OSGi

gnodet
Hey guys,

I can't see the artemis commands when deploying in Karaf.
Is that missing or did I miss something ?
If they're actually missing, would you like me to work on it ?
If so, anything I should now around artemis commands would be welcomed !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Artemis commands in OSGi

gtully
one thought - in 5.x there was some overlap between producer/consumer tools
provided by activemq and the jms send/receive tools in karaf[1].  It may
make sense to integrate with the karaf platform in this regard for the
plain jms stuff and have artemis specifics around destination and broker
stats b/c there is no standard way to do those bits.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/production/manual/latest/jms.html -
not sure how old or relevant this is.

On Fri, 12 May 2017 at 07:22 Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I can't see the artemis commands when deploying in Karaf.
> Is that missing or did I miss something ?
> If they're actually missing, would you like me to work on it ?
> If so, anything I should now around artemis commands would be welcomed !
>
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet

Re: Artemis commands in OSGi

You are referring to the cli tools?

It would make sense to be able to

Export
Import
Print data
Stop
Start

Producer and consumer are useful for me to validate the broker.

I'm not sure how those could be exposed in karaf.  But it would definitely
be a good thing.