Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

praneethg
I have a consumer running and listening to aes.q.#,
Messages sent to aes.q.1 , aes.q.2 are consumed by consumer but not acknowledged. Message still remains in queue.
But if i listen to those specific queues aes.q.1, then message is received and acknowledged.

any one using wild card on the consumer side for artemis?

Re: Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

Justin Bertram
A reproducible test-case is always the best way to get help on issues like
this.  Artemis ships with lots of examples.  It's typically fairly trivial
to modify one of those examples to reproduce straight-forward use-cases.
You can share the modified example via your GitHub repo.  Could you work up
something like this?  At the very least could you provide specific
steps/code/configuration to reproduce even if it isn't automated?

Justin