Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

praneethg
I have a consumer running and listening to aes.q.#,
Messages sent to aes.q.1 , aes.q.2 are consumed by consumer but not acknowledged. Message still remains in queue.
But if i listen to those specific queues aes.q.1, then message is received and acknowledged.

any one using wild card on the consumer side for artemis?

Re: Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

praneethg
Let me know if you need any info on this? i can share details about how we are consuming the message.

Re: Artemis - Wild card - messages received but not acknowledged

Justin Bertram
Couple of things...

1. The "dev" list is really for developers working on the ActiveMQ
code-base.  The "user" list is for those who are using ActiveMQ releases.
Based on your question I believe you are in the latter category.

2. A reproducible test-case is always the best way to get help on issues
like this.  Artemis ships with lots of examples.  It's typically fairly
trivial to modify one of those examples to reproduce straight-forward
use-cases.  You can share the modified example via your GitHub repo.  Could
you work up something like this?

Justin