Artemis Roadmap

christopher.l.shannon
Now that version 1.0.0 is close to being released, would it be possible to
post a rough roadmap for Artemis for future planned releases?  It would be
nice to have an idea of when features are planned to be rolled into
Artemis, such as advanced OpenWire support.

Re: Artemis Roadmap

clebertsuconic
+1

I will spend some time into some JIRA admin after the release (next
week if this one pass ok).. and then ask for feedback.

the focus now is on the release.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 7:48 AM, Christopher Shannon
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Now that version 1.0.0 is close to being released, would it be possible to
> post a rough roadmap for Artemis for future planned releases?  It would be
> nice to have an idea of when features are planned to be rolled into
> Artemis, such as advanced OpenWire support.

http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@...
http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com

Re: Artemis Roadmap

christopher.l.shannon
Thanks, Clebert.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Clebert Suconic <[hidden email]