Artemis Rest installation & configuration

Artemis Rest installation & configuration

mtod
I seem to be missing something on the REST setup the doc seems to cover 2 types of install an app server like Wildfly or an embedded install.

I have Artemis running as a service on a Windows Server where does that fall?

Also it seems that to use Rest I would have to build a war file is that correct there's no default Rest API like  5.x ActiveMQ?

Thanks

Mike

Re: Artemis Rest installation & configuration

jbertram
In every case you need to build and install the WAR for the REST interface. Historically this has required an application server like Wildfly with a built-in web server. However, I'm fairly certain there are individuals on this list who have deployed the REST interface WAR directly on Artemis using the embedded Jetty server.

Justin