Artemis MQTT over web socket support

Modanese, Riccardo
Hello, I was looking for Artemis MQTT over web socket support but I wasn’t able to find any clear documentation assenting it is supported.

From [1] (“… It will also detect whether protocols such as HTTP or Web Sockets are being used and also use the appropriate decoders…”) it seems to be supported out of the box but, looking at [2], only STOMP section has clear stated that it’s supported.

Is MQTT over web socket supported and if yes, are all the versions supported (3.1/3.1.1/5.0)?

Thanks!

Riccardo

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/configuring-transports.html
[2] https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/stomp.html

Re: Artemis MQTT over web socket support

jbertram
MQTT over web sockets is supported in Artemis. I just sent a PR [1] to
clarify the docs on this (as well as for AMQP). This support covers 3.1 &
3.1.1. MQTT 5.0 has not been implemented yet at any level.

Justin

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2973