Artemis LDAP SSL

Raul Valdoleiros
Hi,

Do you know when ldap connection with ssl will be supported?

Thanks in advance,
Raul

Re: Artemis LDAP SSL

jbertram
The actual LDAP connection is provided by com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
which I believe already supports SSL.  I think you just need to set
"connectionProtocol" config parameter to "ssl".

Justin

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Raul Valdoleiros <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you know when ldap connection with ssl will be supported?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Raul

Re: Artemis LDAP SSL

Raul Valdoleiros