[Artemis 2.6.0] three nodes cluster

tomer.kalich
This post was updated on .
i want to build a 3 nodes (avoid split brain) symmetric cluster with high
availability using replication. In addition I would like to be able to load
balanced messages between nodes

how should this be achieved?

option 1: 1 master with 2 slaves
option 2: 3 colocated master/slave nodes

Re: Artemis 2.6.0 three nodes cluster

jbertram
I addressed your question on Stack Overflow [1].

Justin

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53122088/artemis-2-6-0-three-node-cluster

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 11:07 AM tomer.kalich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i want to build a 3 nodes (avoid split brain) symmetric cluster with high
> availability using replication. In addition I would like to be able to load
> balanced messages between nodes
>
> how should this be achieved?
>
> option 1: 1 master with 2 slaves
> option 2: 3 colocated master/slave nodes
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: Artemis 2.6.0 three nodes cluster

tomer.kalich
10x a lot for the quick response Justin.
In case of colocated cluster, could you please try and help me with
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Artemis-2-6-0-colocated-HA-not-working-td4744633.html

10x again