Apollo an Akka

Ian de Beer
 Hi - Does Apollo provide a DestinationSource on which to set an advisory.DestinationListener, as I would like to monitor the creation of request response queues. Or is there a better way of getting  callbacks/events on destination activities?
The full story is, I am attempting to integrate some management capability as well as a responder actor using Akka 2.0. Akka 1 had a Camel Component implementation but the functionality is not yet available in Akka 2.0 RC1.
Any suggestions that I can follow to create an Apollo/ Akka Actor.
Regards
Ian