Quantcast

[Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

clebertsuconic
I am doing a presentation today at ApacheCon Miami.

I am going to present about Artemis at 3:30.   Will have some architectural
view and a quick demo at the end.

Hope to meet some folks there :)

Re: [Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

johndament
See you there and hopedully meet some more people there!

On May 16, 2017 9:44 AM, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am doing a presentation today at ApacheCon Miami.
>

> I am going to present about Artemis at 3:30.   Will have some architectural
> view and a quick demo at the end.
>

> Hope to meet some folks there :)
> Clebert Suconic

Re: [Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

Michael André Pearce
Will it be recorded or the slides online?

Such a shame we are the other side of the pond.

Hope it went well!

Sent from my iPhone

> On 16 May 2017, at 14:46, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> See you there and hopedully meet some more people there!
>
> On May 16, 2017 9:44 AM, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> I am doing a presentation today at ApacheCon Miami.
>>

>> I am going to present about Artemis at 3:30.   Will have some architectural
>> view and a quick demo at the end.
>>

>> Hope to meet some folks there :)
>> Clebert Suconic

Re: [Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

clebertsuconic
There was a camera recording the event.

However I don't know how to recover the recording yet:

http://sched.co/9zwW

I also uploaded the PDF to the CFP site.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Michael André Pearce
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Will it be recorded or the slides online?
>
> Such a shame we are the other side of the pond.
>
> Hope it went well!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 16 May 2017, at 14:46, John D. Ament <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> See you there and hopedully meet some more people there!
>>
>> On May 16, 2017 9:44 AM, "Clebert Suconic" <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I am doing a presentation today at ApacheCon Miami.
>>>

>>> I am going to present about Artemis at 3:30.   Will have some architectural
>>> view and a quick demo at the end.
>>>

>>> Hope to meet some folks there :)
>>> --
>>> Clebert Suconic

Re: [Apachecon] Artemis presentation today

MartinEden
Hi Clebert,

Would be great if you could repost here once you have a link to the
recording.

Much appreciated,