ApacheCon 2015

Bruce Snyder
Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).

I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
like to know who else is planning to attend.

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: ApacheCon 2015

James Carman
I'll be there from Sunday night to Friday morning

On Saturday, April 4, 2015, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
> really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
> of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
> face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
> bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).
>
> I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
> I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
> like to know who else is planning to attend.
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Hadrian Zbarcea
I will be there Sun - Wed. If anybody wants to have a chat and don't
bump into me, or don't know how I look like, ask somebody at the ASF booth.

Bruce, looking forward to see you again!

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 04/04/2015 02:26 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:

> Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
> really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
> of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
> face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
> bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).
>
> I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
> I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
> like to know who else is planning to attend.
>
> Bruce

Re: ApacheCon 2015

clebertsuconic
I am arriving Monday morning and I will be leaving on Thursday.

Would be great to meet you guys personally.

-- Clebert Suconic typing on the iPhone.

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 14:42, Hadrian Zbarcea <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will be there Sun - Wed. If anybody wants to have a chat and don't bump into me, or don't know how I look like, ask somebody at the ASF booth.
>
> Bruce, looking forward to see you again!
>
> Cheers,
> Hadrian
>
>> On 04/04/2015 02:26 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:
>> Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
>> really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
>> of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
>> face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
>> bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).
>>
>> I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
>> I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
>> like to know who else is planning to attend.
>>
>> Bruce

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Hadrian Zbarcea
I would be a pleasure. ApacheCon is a great venue for people to communicate.

See you soon,
Hadrian

On 04/04/2015 04:46 PM, Clebert wrote:

> I am arriving Monday morning and I will be leaving on Thursday.
>
> Would be great to meet you guys personally.
>
> -- Clebert Suconic typing on the iPhone.
>
>> On Apr 4, 2015, at 14:42, Hadrian Zbarcea <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I will be there Sun - Wed. If anybody wants to have a chat and don't bump into me, or don't know how I look like, ask somebody at the ASF booth.
>>
>> Bruce, looking forward to see you again!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Hadrian
>>
>>> On 04/04/2015 02:26 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:
>>> Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
>>> really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
>>> of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
>>> face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
>>> bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).
>>>
>>> I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
>>> I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
>>> like to know who else is planning to attend.
>>>
>>> Bruce

Re: ApacheCon 2015

chirino
I planning to go sunday night till thurs.

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Bruce Snyder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Who is planning to attend ApacheCon later this month in Austin, TX? I am
> really interested in collaborating with others and helping to sort out some
> of the issues that the project is currently facing. Oftentimes, some
> face-to-face time is helpful to reach consensus (I've been through other
> bumpy times on ASF projects so I much experience in this realm).
>
> I haven't made travel arrangements yet, but if I can swing it schedule wise
> I'd like to come for a 2-3 days if possible. Before I do this, however, I'd
> like to know who else is planning to attend.
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print
> unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.

Re: ApacheCon 2015

jbonofre

I will arrive on Tuesday and I have to leave Wednesday evening.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: ApacheCon 2015

Bruce Snyder
Thank you to everyone who replied. I have managed to squeeze in plans to
attend on Monday and Tuesday.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Bruce

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>

--
perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: ApacheCon 2015

artnaseef
I am coming in Tuesday evening and leaving Wednesday evening and hope to meet as many of the folks here as possible.

It sounds like I'll be in too late to catch up with Bruce.