Apache activemq 5.15.9 Linux version download error

Apache activemq 5.15.9 Linux version download error

Madhuri Bhosale
Hi team,

I want to download activemq version 5.15.9 version. On click download link
it give page not found error. Please advise... Need the version.

Thanks,
Madhuri Bhosale

Re: Apache activemq 5.15.9 Linux version download error

tabish121@gmail.com
On 3/31/20 3:40 PM, Madhuri Bhosale wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I want to download activemq version 5.15.9 version. On click download link
> it give page not found error. Please advise... Need the version.
>

> Thanks,
> Madhuri Bhosale

Old releases are always available in the Apache Archives:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/

Looks as though the release manage didn't update the main site to point
the old links to the archives so you can go there and grab it.

Re: Apache activemq 5.15.9 Linux version download error

jbonofre
The "old" download page like http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5159-release <http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5159-release> should use dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org/> archive instead of release.

You can find all artifacts on http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/ <http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/>
I will fix that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards