Apache Apollo AMQP Message Size Limit

dylan25
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I am working on integrating an AMQP 1.0 client with the Apache Apollo server. I am able to send and receive messages up to a certain size (around 16k). After that, the contents of the message will come up as null on the receiving end. I was able to send/receive these messages with another AMQP 1.0 server, so I am thinking that there is either a server configuration parameter that I am not setting, or a parameter that needs to be set in the client's connection object. Is there a setting that needs to be set to allow larger messages to be published and received?

Thank you for your help,
Dylan

Re: Apache Apollo AMQP Message Size Limit

dylan25
The receiver is getting a message, although it comes up empty. Would anyone possibly know what could be causing this?