Any Active MQ 5.16.0 release date ?

COURTAULT Francois-3
Hello,

Have you an answer of the subject question  ?
I ask that because AMQ-7246 mentioned that it's fixed in 5.16.0 (most probably not released yet).

Best Regards.

Re: Any Active MQ 5.16.0 release date ?

jbonofre
Hi,

5.16.0 will happen very soon (I plan in couple of weeks). We have some security issues to address and I will stage the release.

Regards
JB