Advisory Topics, ConsumerEvent Classes and Wildcards usage

Advisory Topics, ConsumerEvent Classes and Wildcards usage

Eric-AWL
Hi

I use ConsumerEventSource class to be able to know the number of consumer on a queue or topic.

I would want to use wildcards now.

I want to have producers on "A.B" queues, and some consumers on "A.B" and others on "*.B". Sometimes, there will only be "A.B" consumers, sometimes only "*.B" consumers, sometimes the two kinds of consumers.

If I have a ConsumerEventSource on "A.B", does my program receive a ConsumerEvent when a new "*.B" consumer is created ?

Will the event.getConsumerCount() be correct (sum of "A.B" and "*.B" consumers) ?

If not, how can I proceed to know the good number of consumers that can deal with the messages posted by my "A.B" producers ?

Thank you for your help.

Eric-AWL