Address already in use exception

mladzo
While starting my Spring application i'm getting exception (i also changed port number to 61617 (also tried with 61618), but but i still get same exception):

Allocate exception for servlet action
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'serverTransport' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public static org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannel org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannelProvider.newInstance(org.activemq.io.WireFormat,java.lang.String) throws javax.jms.JMSException,java.net.URISyntaxException] threw exception; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Bind to tcp://localhost:61616 failed: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public static org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannel org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannelProvider.newInstance(org.activemq.io.WireFormat,java.lang.String) throws javax.jms.JMSException,java.net.URISyntaxException] threw exception; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Bind to tcp://localhost:8081 failed: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
javax.jms.JMSException: Bind to tcp://localhost:8081 failed: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
        at org.activemq.util.JMSExceptionHelper.newJMSException(JMSExceptionHelper.java:49)
        at org.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServerChannel.<init>(TcpTransportServerChannel.java:79)
        at org.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportServerChannelFactory.create(TcpTransportServerChannelFactory.java:43)
        at org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannelProvider.create(TransportServerChannelProvider.java:45)
        at org.activemq.transport.TransportServerChannelProvider.newInstance(TransportServerChannelProvider.java:56)

Anyone knows where there is the problem?

Re: Address already in use exception

rajdavies
could you raise an issue - with test case here please: http://
issues.apache.org/activemq/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
and fill in as much info as you can (version, operating system etc)

cheers,

Rob