Added support for QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider + fixed EMS QueueBrowser

Added support for QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider + fixed EMS QueueBrowser

sramet
Hi,

I just submitted a patch as AMQNET-157
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-517> adding support for
QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in the Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider, and
fixing Apache.NMS.EMS.QueueBrowser (actually implementing the "TODO" part
in QueueBrowser.GetEnumerator).

Regards,

Stéphane Ramet

Re: Added support for QueueBrowser and DeleteDestination in Apache.NMS.MSMQ provider + fixed EMS QueueBrowser

Jim Gomes
Hi Stéphane,

Thanks for submitting the patch.  I checked it in and resolved that issue.
It's good to see some attention going to MSMQ provider.

Best,
Jim

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Stéphane Ramet <[hidden email]>