Add to list: activemq-developers

chughpiyush
Hi,

I recently noticed some documentation issues with ActiveMQ website and then
got introduced to AMQ issue tracker; I would like to be added to
*activemq-developers
*group on JIRA to have a go at fixing some of the issues.
My registered email address - [hidden email]

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush Chugh

Re: Add to list: activemq-developers

jbonofre