ActiveMQResourceAdapter and vm://localhost transport

ENP

ActiveMQResourceAdapter and vm://localhost transport

ENP
Hi,

Is it possible to use vm://localhost transport to connect to AMQ using
ActiveMQResourceAdapter? If I use it in this description

<bean id="jmsResourceAdapter"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter" depends-on="broker">
        <property name="serverUrl">
                <value>vm://localhost</value>
        </property>
</bean>

I can't consume any messages but if I replace vm://localhost with
tcp://localhost:port all works fine

Eugene Prokopiev

Re: ActiveMQResourceAdapter and vm://localhost transport

James Strachan-2
You may be creating 2 embedded brokers if you are not careful about
your lifecycles and dependencies in your spring.xml

--

James
-------