ActiveMQ snapshot download no longer linked on download.html

ActiveMQ snapshot download no longer linked on download.html

mjustin_de
Hello,

Is the binary snapshot build of ActiveMQ 5.7 still available?

The page http://activemq.apache.org/download.html

no longer has a link to the snapshot builds.

Many thanks in advance

Michael Justin

Re: ActiveMQ snapshot download no longer linked on download.html

Claus Ibsen
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Michael Justin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the binary snapshot build of ActiveMQ 5.7 still available?
>
> The page http://activemq.apache.org/download.html
>
> no longer has a link to the snapshot builds.

Hi

Read the page :)
> If you want to run against a more recent SNAPSHOT, use the repositories listed below:

And then use the link below, and find the org/apache/activemq in the repo.

--
Claus Ibsen
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Claus Ibsen wrote:

> And then use the link below, and find the org/apache/activemq in the repo.

thanks! (it looked like a Maven - only repository first but then I found
the binaries too)

--
Michael Justin