ActiveMQ offload messages from DLQ to Disk

ActiveMQ offload messages from DLQ to Disk

anandn
I need to offload messages from a DLQ queue to the disk to avoid store
percent from going up. Is there any way to do that in activemq v5.5.1 ?

Re: ActiveMQ offload messages from DLQ to Disk

Tim Bain
You'd need to write a consumer that reads messages from the DLQ (the easy
part) and writes them to wherever you want them stored, like a database or
flat files or whatever (the hard part). Since the hard part of the problem
will be different for any given ActiveMQ user, there's no built-in
capability to do it.

Tim