ActiveMQ message access is not complete

yuChangZhi
Recently started to contact the ActiveMQ encountered a problem, when I asked ActiveMQ queue storing message is too large (more than 1G) access to all the information I can't. May be due to the message data loading insufficiency caused by. I hope you can help me with some solutions. Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ message access is not complete

ceposta
Are you saying your queue has 1G messages and you're trying to browse
the queue? Or consume with a regular consumer?

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 7:48 PM, yuChangZhi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Recently started to contact the ActiveMQ encountered a problem, when I asked
> ActiveMQ queue storing message is too large (more than 1G) access to all the
> information I can't. May be due to the message data loading insufficiency
> caused by. I hope you can help me with some solutions. Thanks.

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: ActiveMQ message access is not complete

yuChangZhi
First of all thank you answer my question.
The feeling is to view the data at the time to show the number of messages in the queue, queue to view the messages in the queue is empty or does not match the number, I try to set the <vmQueueCursor/> but there is a new problem:
This error when I send about 870mb will be a problem. I don't know the memory leak problem belongs to.
 Do not know if you have not had a similar problem.

Re: ActiveMQ message access is not complete

artnaseef
A 1GB message size is intense - I can't imagine getting that to work as the entire message needs to be in the broker JVM's memory at one time.  It's hard to imagine a JVM not running out of memory with such a large message.

Another concern is the possibility of losing connections while transferring the massive message, which will lead to restarting the transmission from the beginning - it would not be hard to end up in a "can't get the message onto/off-of the broker" scenario.

I recommend passing a reference to the actual data and storing the massive content somewhere else.