ActiveMQ and STOMP

user1234
Hello,

I am trying to configure ActiveMQ with STOMP. I am using the following
instructions:
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html

I have added the configuration to my activemq.xml under transportConnectors.

Can you clarify if it is necessary to restart ActiveMQ in order to enable
STOMP?Is there a way to take this configuration into account, without
restarting the service itself?

Re: ActiveMQ and STOMP

tabish121@gmail.com
On 11/03/2017 10:33 AM, user1234 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to configure ActiveMQ with STOMP. I am using the following
> instructions:
> http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html
>
> I have added the configuration to my activemq.xml under transportConnectors.
>
> Can you clarify if it is necessary to restart ActiveMQ in order to enable
> STOMP?Is there a way to take this configuration into account, without
> restarting the service itself?

Nope, you have to restart the broker to get a new TransportConnector
loaded and started.

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/