ActiveMQ Test case good practice

Denis Bazhenov
As developers you probably have a lot of headache (as i have :) ).
Otherwise, we have some situations where broker behaviour is unclear and
seems like a bug. So, can someone set an example of good test case for
bug reproduction? I mean, good test case for you as developers who will
fix the bug.

Re: ActiveMQ Test case good practice

gtully
Denis,
have a look at some of the tests and extend or copy. For example, for
some of the network functionality a bunch of tests for issues exist
at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/network/