ActiveMQ.DLQ : explanation

dfco21
Hello,

I implemented a process through a cloud service which sends messages to an
ActiveMQ queue.

Messages are correctly sent but they are automatically dequeued and sent to
an ActiveMQ.DLQ queue.

No dequeue process has been implemented and it's not required. The message
should stay in the queue where it's been sent.

Any recommendation how I could disable the dequeuing and the ActiveMQ.DLQ
queue.

Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ.DLQ : explanation

Tim Bain
I think this is the same issue that you already have a thread open for (and
that you've already closed one other duplicate thread). If there's
something specific here that merits its own thread, please clarify what it
is; otherwise let's close this thread as another duplicate.

Tim