ActiveMQ Configuration and JAAS Question

ERP

ActiveMQ Configuration and JAAS Question

ERP
Hello, I am trying to develop a custom login module using JAAS. Everything
works when authenticating, but when I include the authorizationPlugin for
authorization I get problems.

I am getting the following error:

I've been stuck on this for a while and I can't seem to find out what's
wrong with my configuration (activemq.xml):

Here is my Login.config:

Here's the group.properties:

Java code:

Any pointers? Thanks.

Re: ActiveMQ Configuration and JAAS Question

Tim Bain
None of your quoted content actually came through, either via email or on
Nabble. Can you resend?

Tim