Quantcast

ActiveMQ Clustering.

sekaijin
Hi,
I use today 8 broker ActiveMQ each with several hundreds of queues (no topics) and thousands of messages.

I tried several datastores (oracle, levelDB, ...) to finally return to KahaDB with one datastore per queue.

To this day these broker are all used by the same system on the same machine. Which is replicated on another site.
In case of loss of the site it takes about 30 to 60 minutes to resume the activity.

I am looking for a 24/7 service. Clustering seems like the right approach, but I have trouble with KahaDB.

My system is not on NFS but on HP EMC SRDF MetroClustering.
Under these conditions KahaDB files are not shared by two instances, but there is a copy (in real time) on both sites.

Any suggestions are welcome.