ActiveMQ Cluster - How to share scheduler data?

ActiveMQ Cluster - How to share scheduler data?

cdelgadob
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how could I set up a network of brokers with the scheduling functionality enabled.

The broker itself doesn't need to be persistent, because we have recovery oprins if the messages are lost.

But we also use the embedded scheduler, which it's important.

I was wondering that if I stablish a Shared File System Master Slave (like  here), when a broker goes down and the next one gets the file lock, if it also gets and process the scheduled messages.

There's something about this at the bottom of the page, but no explicit indication on what happens with scheduled messages when a broker goes down and the next one becomes master.

Can anyone confirm if they will be processed normally?

Thanks

 Carlos