ActiveMQ CPP -- setting producerId

spamtrap
Hi,

Is it possible to set the producerId with ActiveMQ-CPP?  If so, how?

TIA.

Re: ActiveMQ CPP -- setting producerId

tabish121@gmail.com
On 09/13/2013 09:17 AM, Mark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to set the producerId with ActiveMQ-CPP?  If so, how?
>
> TIA.

Producer ID is set by the client using a format that's required for
proper operation with the AMQ broker, you can't change it.

Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.fusesource.com | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: ActiveMQ CPP -- setting producerId

spamtrap
On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:16:43 -0400, Timothy Bish
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 09/13/2013 09:17 AM, Mark wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to set the producerId with ActiveMQ-CPP?  If so, how?
>>
>> TIA.
>>

>Producer ID is set by the client using a format that's required for
>proper operation with the AMQ broker, you can't change it.

Thanks.  All I want is an easy way of relating different consumers and
producers in the log file.  Will setClientID word for a producer?

On 09/17/2013 04:18 AM, Mark wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:16:43 -0400, Timothy Bish
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 09/13/2013 09:17 AM, Mark wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to set the producerId with ActiveMQ-CPP?  If so, how?
>>>
>>> TIA.
>>>

>> Producer ID is set by the client using a format that's required for
>> proper operation with the AMQ broker, you can't change it.
> Thanks.  All I want is an easy way of relating different consumers and
> producers in the log file.  Will setClientID word for a producer?

Not really sure what you are doing in the logs, the connection id is not
impacted by the client Id so not sure that will help you.