ActiveMQ-CPP IPV6 support

QuickSilver
Hi

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I haven't found any clear
response, hence posting this here.

Does the activemq-cpp client library support IPV6 now? We are required to
ensure that our product is IPV6 compliant and our C++ applications are
unable to connect to broker when using IPV6. We are using version 3.9.4 of
the activemq-cpp library

Thanks
QS

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP IPV6 support

tabish121@gmail.com
On 01/05/2018 12:37 PM, QuickSilver wrote:

> Hi
>
> Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I haven't found any clear
> response, hence posting this here.
>
> Does the activemq-cpp client library support IPV6 now? We are required to
> ensure that our product is IPV6 compliant and our C++ applications are
> unable to connect to broker when using IPV6. We are using version 3.9.4 of
> the activemq-cpp library
>
> Thanks
> QS

No, the ActiveMQ-CPP client does not support IPV6.  You could try using
a C++ based AMQP client as the broker supports AMQP

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/