ActiveMQ Authorization

mtakahashi
Hello,

I'm making authorization plugin. Each client can access only some permitted topics.
So I have to stop access other than those permitted topics.
My question is Is it possible to access "ActiveMQ.>" topic from client if I do not stop
access to "ActiveMQ.>" topic?

I tried to create "ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic" topic by JMS. But access to
"ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempTopic" became access to "ActiveMQ%2eAdvisory%2eTempTopic".
Does ActiveMQ convert  "ActiveMQ.>" topic to "ActiveMQ%2e.." ?

Masanori

Re: ActiveMQ Authorization

mtakahashi
I realize I don't understand how to read/write advisory message.
I read the following document, but I could not receive advisory message.
http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

To receive advisory message, do i need to use special credential?
Is there any sample code to receive advisory message?

Thank you,
Masanori