ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in µS architecture (Docker/Kubernetes)

ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in µS architecture (Docker/Kubernetes)

COURTAULT Francois-2
Hello everyone,

Is there technical documentation/white papers of the ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in Docker/K8s environment ?

Best Regards
________________________________

Re: ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in µS architecture (Docker/Kubernetes)

clebertsuconic
I'm currently working on Docker integration for ActiveMQ Artemis. K8s
is next on the list.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 7:06 AM COURTAULT Francois
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Is there technical documentation/white papers of the ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in Docker/K8s environment ?
>
> Best Regards
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.

Re: ActiveMQ/Artemis usage in µS architecture (Docker/Kubernetes)

vromero
Hi

I gave it a run here: https://github.com/vromero/activemq-artemis-docker
and here https://github.com/vromero/activemq-artemis-helm