ActiveMQ Artemis hawtio plugin

Gerald Kallas
Dear community,

we've been using ActiveMQ for a while inside Apache Karaf in conjunction with hawtio. hawtio does have a plugin for ActiveMQ to manage/browse queues etc.

Does there exist a hawtio plugin for ActiveMQ Artemis as well? If yes, how to install and enable this?

Many thanks in advance
- Gerald

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis hawtio plugin

jbertram
I think what you're looking for is available here [1].

Justin

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/artemis-hawtio

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 2:32 PM Gerald Kallas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear community,
>
> we've been using ActiveMQ for a while inside Apache Karaf in conjunction
> with hawtio. hawtio does have a plugin for ActiveMQ to manage/browse queues
> etc.
>
> Does there exist a hawtio plugin for ActiveMQ Artemis as well? If yes, how
> to install and enable this?
>
> Many thanks in advance
> - Gerald

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis hawtio plugin

Gerald Kallas
Tx Justin.

Is this pluggable into a Karaf (4.2.7) container as a feature?

Best
- Gerald

>     Justin Bertram < [hidden email] mailto:[hidden email] > hat am 2. Januar 2020 um 21:35 geschrieben:
>

>     I think what you're looking for is available here [1].
>

>     Justin
>
>     [1] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/artemis-hawtio
>
>     On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 2:32 PM Gerald Kallas < [hidden email] mailto:[hidden email] > wrote:
>

>         > >         Dear community,
> >
> >     >
>         > >         we've been using ActiveMQ for a while inside Apache Karaf in conjunction
> >         with hawtio. hawtio does have a plugin for ActiveMQ to manage/browse queues
> >         etc.
> >
> >     >
>         > >         Does there exist a hawtio plugin for ActiveMQ Artemis as well? If yes, how
> >         to install and enable this?
> >
> >     >
>         > >         Many thanks in advance
> >         - Gerald
> >
> >     >

Re: ActiveMQ Artemis hawtio plugin

jbertram
I've not worked with OSGi or Karaf in any significant measure so I can't
answer your question definitively, but my guess is that it can't.

Justin