ActiveMQ-Apache Camel-Distributed Queues

ActiveMQ-Apache Camel-Distributed Queues

Diwakar
Hi Friends,

  Can anyone give the answer, I have an application i.e it is a web project(Apache Tomcat Web Server) and camel project.

Here i am using ActiveMQ 5.5.1, Apache Camel and java 1.8 .

ActiveMQ is running fine with multiple consumers at a time in my local system(i.e one ActiveMQ multiple consumers for one camel server(in my local system)). But what i want is , "multiple consumers runs on multiple camel servers Parallelly(i.e different camel servers on different machines)".
Please can anyone let me know the solutions.

Thanks&Regards,
Diwakar S.