ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

jgoodyear
Hi All,

I was wondering what is the release schedule for ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0?

Cheers,
Jamie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

christopher.l.shannon
There's a few things to be fixed for 5.13.3 still but I'd like to do a
release after those bugs are worked out.  I'm not entirely sure of when but
maybe a couple of weeks or so depending on how things go.  For 5.14.0 there
isn't really a time frame because I don't think there is that much new
stuff in there as of yet.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering what is the release schedule for ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and
> 5.14.0?
>
> Cheers,
> Jamie
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

jgenender
Hi Christopher, thanks for the response. 5.14.0 actually looks like it has AMQ-6203 that would appear to impact 5.11.x, 5.12.x, and 5.13.x.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5695 for details.  That one would be really nice to have in 5.13.3.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

artnaseef
Yeah, AMQ-6203 should be a big win for a major headache, if the fix eliminates the problem.

Please include it in the 5.13.3 release at the very least.  Probably a new release of 5.12.x too, unless 5.14.0 comes out in the next couple of weeks.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

christopher.l.shannon
As I replied in the jira thread for AMQ-6203, I will backport this for the
5.13.3 release but I will turn it off by default to prevent inadvertent
issues.  The flag will be configurable to enable in case someone wants to
test it in their setup.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:39 AM, artnaseef <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, AMQ-6203 should be a big win for a major headache, if the fix
> eliminates the problem.
>
> Please include it in the 5.13.3 release at the very least.  Probably a new
> release of 5.12.x too, unless 5.14.0 comes out in the next couple of weeks.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-5-13-3-and-5-14-0-release-schedule-tp4710502p4710529.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

jgenender
Christopher, you are a scholar and a gentleman.  Thanks ;-)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

paulgale
I see that there are some great bug fixes going into 5.13.3!

Any chance of an update regarding its release date? Chomping at the bit for
it.

Thanks,
Paul

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:44 PM, jgenender <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Christopher, you are a scholar and a gentleman.  Thanks ;-)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-5-13-3-and-5-14-0-release-schedule-tp4710502p4710538.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

christopher.l.shannon
If no large issues come up between now and Monday then I am planning on
doing a build this Monday and calling a vote.  So that would imply a
release of Thursday next week if the vote passes.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Paul Gale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I see that there are some great bug fixes going into 5.13.3!
>
> Any chance of an update regarding its release date? Chomping at the bit for
> it.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul
>
> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:44 PM, jgenender <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Christopher, you are a scholar and a gentleman.  Thanks ;-)
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context:
> >
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-5-13-3-and-5-14-0-release-schedule-tp4710502p4710538.html
> > Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ActiveMQ 5.13.3 and 5.14.0 release schedule

christopher.l.shannon
Look like I won't get to it today but should be able to do the release
tomorrow.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Christopher Shannon <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> If no large issues come up between now and Monday then I am planning on
> doing a build this Monday and calling a vote.  So that would imply a
> release of Thursday next week if the vote passes.
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Paul Gale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I see that there are some great bug fixes going into 5.13.3!
>>
>> Any chance of an update regarding its release date? Chomping at the bit
>> for
>> it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Paul
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 5:44 PM, jgenender <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Christopher, you are a scholar and a gentleman.  Thanks ;-)
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > View this message in context:
>> >
>> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-5-13-3-and-5-14-0-release-schedule-tp4710502p4710538.html
>> > Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> >
>>
>
>