ActiveMQ 5.12 running with Java 8

sampath516
Hi All,

Anybody has tried running ActiveMQ 5.12 (both broker and client) with JRE 8?
We are running it but prefetch=0 option is not working. We are not able to
identify the root cause.

Thanks,
Sampathi G

Re: ActiveMQ 5.12 running with Java 8

Hadrian Zbarcea
Hello Sampathi,

Unfortunately activemq 5.12 is no longer supported by the community.
Therefore, it's unlikely that a volunteer will find the time to
investigate your issue. We strongly encourage you to upgrade to 5.15.

Happy Holidays,
Hadrian