Active MQ - stomp - TTL

hugoveillette
Is there a way to get TTL working using Stomp?
So far the documentation I have read is suggesting to set an expiration time
from client side, however this is likely to not be reliable solution.

Re: Active MQ - stomp - TTL

Tim Bain
According to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4508, this should
already work. Is something about the approach referenced there not workable?

Tim