Active MQ getting restarted automatically

Active MQ getting restarted automatically

tejas13
This post was updated on .
Dear All,

Thank in advance.

We are facing one major issue in production environment. We are using Active MQ 5.14.5 stable version. We  observed that Active MQ server is getting restarted automatically after 2,3 days.

We are using topic based communication. we are using 20 Topics.

Previously we found that max connection exceeded exception in log. So we cross checked all code and found that all application are using pooled connection mechanism. Then we upgraded active MQ server.

We tried to monitor using JConsole also but did not got anything.

Please suggest required actions and good active mq monitoring tool.

Re: Active MQ getting restarted automatically

Tim Bain
Are you getting any log lines to indicate that the broker is choosing to
exit? Or could you be running out of memory?

Tim